Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Finally some pictures!

Finally some pictures! These are from our Giving and Receiving ceremony, where we officially adopted the baby. Thanks to Nick and Becky for letting me borrow their laptop!

All three babies with their nannies (Eddie is in the orange)

People's Committee Building where G&R took place
Eddie has to change pants because he got his orange ones wet! Note the detail on the new pants.

Getting the baby!

Official Adoption Decree

By the way, I still my email is still messing up. I'm getting emails from some people (but not everyone), and I'm getting a lot of error messages when I sent things out. I don't know who is getting what. For instance, Malia, I haven't gotten anything from you! Krystale--I sent you a list of names for the baby shower.....if you don't get it, email me again and I'll try again! Mom, I answered you, too. Actually, I've answered everybody whose written. So if you haven't heard from me, things are just apparently not going through!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful Family! He's gorgeous!