Friday, September 19, 2008

delay!

Oh, darn....I just checked my email.  Our giving and receiving ceremony has been delayed 2 days because the people’s committee has important business and moved us back a few days. I guess we'll be getting the baby on Thursday. We will still be going to Danang onMonday and we'll get to visit with the baby but not take him away from the orphanage with us. At least we'll get to stay at the beach longer! I'm guessing now we won't be home until the 11th...maybe even longer.

J

4 comments:

Unknown said...

How are you even able to write this?? I was hoping you would be able to bring Eddie to Hannah's birthday party on the 11th! We're bringing a mobile petting zoo... hopefully! Maybe it will all work out sooner. This is so exciting!

Lina said...

Hi! I'm following your journey too - I have a question for you...since you're already in Da Nang is there any chance your baby is in the same orphanage as mine I wonder? Can you email me? Thanks a bunch! adoptingty@yahoo.com

Lina

Michelle said...

Delayed? I am sorry. Hope everything goes smoothly here on out! I am so excited for you!

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear about the delay! Have you learned any Vietnamese?

I just woke up covered with flea bites...sheesh. Time to dust for Rex's fleas from last year!

I am sooo excited for you guys! Hang in there troopers!