Friday, February 1, 2008

Back at work...



Well, I'm back at work after two days of being sick! Thank goodness I'm feeling so much better. While I was sick, however, I discovered two very interesting TV shows that I want to share!




1. No Reservations, by Anthony Bourdain. He's a travel channel host who goes all over the world touring and eating. Check out the Vietnam episode....scary!




2. My Big Redneck Wedding. This one's great for lots of laughs! I can't make fun of it too much, however, as one of the bachelor parties I saw bears great resemblence to parties when Eddie and his brothers get together.




Also, I finally uploaded the pictures from my new camera! Unfortunately, they're not great quality (too dark, fuzzy, etc). I've got to get the manual out....
Here are a couple of Lisa and her boyfriend, Eric.


















No comments: