Sunday, February 1, 2009

Are you shocked?

I'm finally posting something on my blog! It's so hard to find time with a baby, but I'm vowing to do better from now on (have I said this before?). Here are a few updated pictures of Eddie. More to come soon (I promise).

By the way, Eddie is doing really well! He's making so much progress. He crawls really well now, and pulls up to stand, and can slowly cruise around the living room (walk holding on to furniture or holding our hands). He (sometimes) says "Mama" and "ke ke," which we think means "kitty cat." He is eating like a horse and gaining lots of weight...he weighs 23 pounds now! He can also wave, clap (sortof), and play "gimme five." He is just the cutest baby ever!




2 comments:

beckarecka said...

I am so glad you updated! It is wonderful to see pictures of Eddie and hear how he is doing. ADORABLE!

Unknown said...

And a great big aaaaawwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeee!!!