Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Hello again!

It's been soooo long since I posted! Life has been crazy with a new baby and the holidays and starting a new job. But I'm vowing to do better about posting from now on! I was going to post some new pictures, but I can't find the camera to upload them. So....here are a few new-ish pictures, and some more from our trip. I'm still not done uploading those!

Before I post the pictures, here's a little update! We are all doing well. Baby Eddie is eating all kinds of new things and doing really well. He's "creeping"--crawling with his tummy on the ground and going all over the place. He's also started pulling up on things to stand up! He still falls down a lot, though, unless we help him balance. It's so cute! He is getting two teeth on the bottom....mostly they don't seem to bother him, but for about two days he was totally grumpy and slobbery and clingy, and I think that was the problem. It seems to be over for now.

I started my new job today--I think I'm going to like it a lot! Everyone was nice and they gave me a sock puppet--they have a tradition of giving one to every new librarian. Funny. Plus....it's only 14 hours a week! Woo hoo!

Now for the pictures--


This is Eddie with his friend Cici. As you can tell, he loves other babies! I think he might be trying to kiss her in this one. So cute!

No comments: